I just finished writing an email to my sister's friend with Italy sightseeing and restaurant recommendations. My heart yearns for the warmth of the Tuscan sun and the sounds of the bells striking at random times. Theo and I went back to his beloved Paris twice and we have yet to go back to see my Firenze. I miss those days of drinking red wine after class with my friends and our steak dinners at La Giostra. Every time I recommend La Giostra, people always come back from Firenze raving about the food, ambiance and service.
Si. Sono d'accordo.
Si. Sono d'accordo.


ahh...what an experience u had!!
ReplyDeleteRemember the yummy bistecca a la fiorentino?
ReplyDeleteToo bad I'm trying to be a vegan one day! We should go there for the steaks before I do become one! :)
don't be a vegan! it will be so boring! :)
ReplyDeletewell, not right away. ever so slowly. i'm not craving red meat like i used to (which was all the time!).
ReplyDelete