Kauai, May 6, 2006.... Ahhh, I can hear the waves crashing now....
I'm so happy Kris wanted me to get a long veil. All the pictures look so amazing because of the veil flying in the wind. So dramatic and so editorial!
Theo and I've been married for 3 years! And in November, it will be 7 years since we met a bar, Dive 75, in the UWS! Thank you Sun for wanting to go to a bar that fateful weekend you visited NYC for the first time! :) Our 3 year anniversary was quite uneventful due to me being up in Seattle for a business trip. Boo :( But everyday is like an anniversary for us. I feel as though I just met Theo sometimes and we're still getting to know each other. And other days, I feel as though I've known him all my life.
My new job has been super duper crazy and so I haven't been able to post new entries. Work has been consuming my free "me time," but I know that this shall pass and I'll be back blogging. Don't you worry my fellow 3 followers! :) tee hee
Okay, back to work.... :)

phew, glad to know you haven't completely abandoned your blog. follower #3, Leigh
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to my hands down favorite married couple!
happy blated anniversay! may you and theo have a long and blissful married life!
ReplyDeletethank you to my followers (friend and sister) for your love and support! Don't fret, I'll keep posting! :) mucho love, me
ReplyDelete